Menu

Monday, July 25, 2011

I didn’t care about weight, till now.

I am a short girl with a normal body proportion. I am not overweight or over-skinny. I laugh when girls are being over stressed about weight because I feel that weight shouldn’t be focused too much. As long as you are happy and healthy that is all good. I still believe that, with a tiny change.

I weighted myself today (because the scale was just next to the bathroom sink). The number showed up as 107.5 lbs. I used to be 98 lbs. (about a month ago), quite a significant weight gain. I didn’t mind much until BF tells me that it is showing up =( in legs and in stomach.

I know BF doesn’t mind as long as I don’t get too fat… but it still bothers me a little that the weight is showing up. So… I want to change that and start working out! (>_<) To keep up with this goal, I will record my progress and hopefully regain my 98 lbs.! (Er, not an additional 98 lbs. of course! ^O^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio